OT: Kurt Schlichter

OT: Kurt Schlichter (today's editorial)...

"Through all this Tea Partying and Trumping, we normals got a taste for power, and we like it. We're not just going to just shrug our shoulders when the guy we picked gets deposed in a coup. We're going to get mad. Really mad. And you're going to get primaried. Just ask Jeff Flake (Dork-AZ). Have you seen his approval numbers? There are strains of the herpes virus that poll higher."

Bwahahahahahaha >:-} ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

Turning into a fun day... from "Fox and Friends"...

"Yeah you've got the Queens guy," Mr. Bongino said. "And then you've got this upper-crust, bow-tie wearing, foie-gras eating, insider swamp monster in Mitch McConnell, and he doesn't understand a builder from Queens. He's had to deal with unions. He's had to deal with city regulators his entire life. You've got a brawler at a golf match and you're wondering what's going on."

...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

Aren't you completely bored yet with All Trump All The Time?

There are other things happening in life.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

But few with longer term importance.

Reply to
krw

Well! I'm currently designing another microchip... but that hardly takes 100% of my time. ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

Nah. Jim is totally in love with the president because he's so diplomatic, never lies, and never insults anyone over Twitter. And also knows policy.

Reply to
lonmkusch

Chip design and Trump. What a life.

lunatic fringe electronics

I have a *much* larger active descendant family than you... quite a life ;-) ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

Jim prefers quantity to quality, which is just as well, since his judgment of quality isn't entirely sound. His wife's preferences may also enter the equation. We know that Jim doesn't like "Planned Parenthood", but this may not be as important as he likes to think.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to