OT: _John Dies at the End_

Having just watched this for the third (fourth?) time, I guess I can conclude that it has made my list of favorites! I shake my head wondering how folks can come up with this sort of stuff!!!

(maybe they're on The Sauce??)

Reply to
Don Y

Maybe you are, since you did not even mention the title of the movie.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

The title is `John dies at the end'.

John does not die at the end...

Reply to
Johann Klammer

Have you seen 'Primer'? Another B movie thats interesting.

Martin Riddle

thank you for spoiling a movie I'm never going to see

Reply to
bitrex

There are no spoilers in my post.

Reply to
Don Y

Thanks, I'll chase it down. For the most part, the films that I enjoy RE-watching are those that have lots of subtle little details that get missed the first (or second!) time through; either because you don't appreciate their significance (until you've seen the entire storyline) *or* because they were way too subtle and flew under your radar while you were trying to follow the story in the earlier viewing.

[Of course, some flicks are just plain *fun* and deserve multiple viewings -- e.g., _Flushed Away_]
Reply to
Don Y

Primer is very much worth watching a few times. That movie was made for about $7000 and the technobabble is more techno and less babble.

Reply to
DemonicTubes