[OT] -- Jim Thompson on the radio!

We have our clock radio tuned to KBOO in Portland

which has an excellent music show until 7:00AM, followed by a news show. If the music doesn't wake me up, my bemusement at their spin on the news does.

So I was slow in getting up yesterday and realized that one of their commentators was named Jim Thompson.

Jim -- I thought you were conservative?

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Tim Wescott

There are more Jim Thompson's in the world than you can shake a stick at :-(

...Jim Thompson

Google thinks highly of you, though... at least if you make it "jim thompson ic"... :-)

Reply to
Joel Kolstad