OT: It's all my fault...

Climate Change is all my fault....

KMA >:-} ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

So very true, and hopefully most of them are not replaced.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

And you lose one point of IQ for every year over the age of 40, which puts Trump in 60-70 IQ range max.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

I've probably lost some math skills, probably for lack of use [1], but so far I seem to keep getting better at electronic design. It's a good career, compared to some fields where people burn out by the age of

  1. And there's less competition now, what with all the kids coding.

I'm just finishing up the schematic of a high-voltage pulser board. After scribbling on legal pads off and on for 2 weeks, and a few hours of Spice, and a day of breadboarding, I drew the 6-sheet schematic in a day.

[1] Educated guessing + Spice replaces a lot of math skills.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Don't carry that too far:

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Hi, Jim,

Any news on the medical front? We're all pulling for you.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
pcdhobbs

I'll put my HV pulser up against your HV pulser. Can yours handle a continuous 10MHz rep rate?

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Official success/dead-man-walking date is 7/27, follow-up after the CT-scan.

Thanks! I need all the "pulling" I can get. For those of you who haven't gone thru this... the weeks AFTER the radiation/chemo is complete are hell-on-wheels side effects :-( ...Jim Thompson