OT: How to deal with kitchen and bathroom fires

Stupid. He opens the door, wind catches the flames and he's a crispy critter. Why didn't the dolt just put the lid on the pot?

Reply to
krw

I was taught much better than this by my parents; and in school, by sixth grade i was taught three times about the fire triangle: fuel, oxidizer, and ignition source:. How the hell can any supposed adult not know this (liberals in education deleting causality)?

Pfeh!

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

Well, clearly they were brainwashed, er, educated in a liberal, union-run propaganda mill.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise