OT: Horrific photos of World's most Evil Couple as they really are

WARNING: *Not suitable for those of a nervous disposition*

Bill & Hillary are demons incarnate. Here's the proof:

Julian Barnes

You done gone and ruined my dinner >:-} ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Julian Barnes does seem to have a perception problem. Unflattering photos d on't prove anything, and more sceptical observers do have a problem accepti ng the existence of demons at all, let alone the slightly more nonsensical idiocy that has them looking like actual human beings.

Then again, Julian Barnes doesn't seem to have any problem swallowing the k ind of nonsense that makes Donald Trump a successful business man - as oppo sed to somebody who lies about the amount of money he has, in order to suck in yet more gullible suckers.

Perhaps Julian Barnes bought a course from Trump University (before it was shut down) and is having trouble recognising that he was taken for a sucker .

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Anyway to verify that picture has not been altered? That's scary, I forgive Bill for anything has done.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

I know SLow-Man wants to put a lip locker on her! And Bill Clinton wants to watch!

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

The number of things that Jamie thinks he knows isn't all that large, and most of them seem to be wrong.

Julian Barnes posts a remarkable amount of partisan nonsense here, but Jamie's contributions are even more dispensable.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

I just ate so I am not watching it, but I know who they are and how they are and I do not want them within 100 miles of me, or the whitehouse.

Reply to
jurb6006

If anything it's been enhanced to make her look *less* ghastly than in reality. My diagnosis: she's suffering from crone's disease. ;->

Reply to
Cursitor Doom