OT: Gee, a letter from Homeland Security...

...must be important? Copy below (note poor use of language,etc):

FROM .. HOME LAND SECURITY DEPARTMENT!! MG Timothy J. Lowenberg,Adjutant General and Director State Military Department Washington Military Dept., Bldg1 Camp Murry ,Wash 98430-5000 USA Tell: +1(941) 417-1323 Text sms only

This is Mr.jeh Johnson Secretary of homeland security department.we know that you have not received Your fund from Africa! we have finally cash your abandoned long-lost cheque confirming to be your won compensation funds,we cash the monies and we decided to boxed the money for avoiding expiry of the check because it has stayed long in our custody searching for your contact to reach you,after our investigation that we discovered that the money is not an illegal payment. so kindly reconfirm your full address, Full name, Phone number, and nearest Airport. You can call MR.Luke Chyben at : +229-99369840 the director of overseas payment of the presidency office who is in charge to give instruction approval to releasing the boxed-money consignment to me for onwards delivering it to you, reach me with the required details at Email ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com )

SINCERELY YOURS,

Jeh Johnson SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY

Reply to
Robert Baer

Jeh (pronounced J) is African American, so the fake Robert Baer is attempting to make a racist joke.

The real Robert Baer is quite the douche, but not a racist as is the fake Robert Baer.

Reply to
miso

  • That was an exact copy,which i indicated. Do not know Mr. Johnson from Adam, easily could be a fake name use by the writer; the whole business is fake as t IS a SPAM LATTER.

Hey! Am getting up in the world; there are two of us now! Wait...there were three to begin with: me, myself,and I. So, there would now be FOUR! Does that make my growl more fearsome?

Reply to
Robert Baer

miso is our local pansy... ignore him, don't feed the troll.

And stop with these ludicrous posts. ...Jim Thompson