OT: Firefox & Sound Cards

How does one set-up Firefox to use a specific sound card (when you have more than one card in your system)? ...Jim Thompson

I assume FF just uses the default soundcard on Windows

--
Dirk

The New Futurism : ZERO STATE : http://zerostate.net
Reply to
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

It uses whatever the default is.

Start/Control Panel/Sound on Win7.

for Linux.

-- Les Cargill

Reply to
Les Cargill

1) Install Linux on bare metal.
(Linux has far better hardware management than Windoze.) 2) Virtualize Windoze under Linux.

3) Run Firefox (and *any* online activities) under Linux.

3a) Do your Windoze-only activities virtualized.
Reply to
JeffM