OT: Even a rat can do it teaching a rat to designg electronics part 1

Even a rat can do it, Mr Elon :-)

> >from: >
> >Electronic design is next :-) > >All neural nets

So, I was thinking... How To Teach A Rat Electronics, and came up with a basic experiment:

We give a male rat 3 things, 1 a tuned MW circuit to our AM transmitter 2 a Ge diode (OA79 comes to mind) 3 insert a crystal ear-piece in the rats ear.

Then we transmitter the sound of female rats. We once show (use sticky wires or something) the configuration of the 3 components where it hears our transmissions, Maybe enhance reward by allowing it to see female rat etc..

Time

And there you are, after X runs rat will figure how to connect the stuff.

Modern 'tronics is much like putting eesees together anyways,,,

In part 2 of the experiment we will let the rats use a tuning capacitor and transmit 2 signals...

If / when it all works we have cheap labor :-) US Precedent will love it, now he can compete with the rest of the world.

Rats!

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

----------------------

** One for you:

Q. Why do scientists sometimes chose to use lawyers in their experiments, instead of rats ?

A. Well, because there are some things a rat will just not do.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

The obvious problem I'm seeing with your otherwise splendid idea is the possibility of you getting gay rats. Remember we live in modern times now so it's not unlikely. You'd have to screen your rats somehow.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Cursitor Doom

On a sunny day (Sat, 2 Nov 2019 16:34:37 -0000 (UTC)) it happened Cursitor Doom wrote in :

That sort of people / rats is only an extremely small part of the population used by polly ticks ians to make noise to distract from real problems and give them some TV time.

Effect can be ignored.

The real danger is if the rats turn out to be smarter in designing than people here :-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje