OT: Email Address for Bob Shannon?

Does anyone here happen have a current email address for Bob Shannon, or know how he might be contacted?

When we last corresponded, he was involved with the BEAM project, and working for a robotics startup in the Boston area.

If you know and prefer not to reply publicly, let me know and I will contact you directly by email.

Thanks,

Claus Jensen

Reply to
Claus Jensen