OT: Digitizing My LP Collection

in:

past.

I have never posted in a physics group. Sorry, wrong again. I have posted in Sci.Crypt a bit before. If a physics cross post was sent then it was someone else who started the thread. Just stop it is a waste of everyone's time.

Reply to
David Eather

in:

past.

Sum Ting Wong Always.

Reply to
John S

in:

past.

Always Sum Ting Wong.

Reply to
John S

in:

past.

Sum Ting Always Wong.

Reply to
John S

in:

past.

Sum Ting Wong Wong. Sum Wong Ting Wong. Always Sum Ting Wong is AlwaysWrong Sum Ting Wong.

Reply to
John S

He also thinks he knows about video but is AlwaysWrong there too.

G=B2

Reply to
Glenn Gundlach

Internet.

Vinyl ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^=20 s/b "Reflections on Creation and Space" Scruffy about blowing the album title.

=46ine, it is not impossible to find many individual tracks. But where = can i get the complete album on CDs? Nor are all the tracks on the album present at that site. =20

Reply to
josephkk

Eather

in:

Eather

and

exposed

on me.

learn.

the past.

hide

years

OK. Forewarned is forearmed.

Reply to
josephkk

Yes, fetish boy, you most certainly are.

Reply to
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawle

Here is the computer that he's so proud of:

Michael A. Terrell

Back in the seventies a university pal built a stereo amplifier is a shoe box. It was a bit of a bird's nest but it worked a treat. He had to run it with the lid off to stop it overheating.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard