OT: Criminal Justice on vacation

This might not be the right place for this, but time is running out. Deadl= ine is midnight tonight (Aug 26, 2012). Unless we can get a judge's order = to detain her until next week. There will be another fugitive running wild= in California.

-----------------------------------

This is a real life crime story in Las Vegas. Gina was arrested for "Larce= ny From A Person" on Aug 11, 2012 and "Grand Laeceny" on Nov 7, 2009. On A= ug 18, 2012, while on $10,000 bail, Gina went to her friend's house and sto= le a laptop and phone. Gina and other male/female fled in a silver camero = (CA 4ZUF968). She was planning on "retiring" in California. It gets perso= nal when she stole from friend who just helped to bail her out.

Gina's friend started calling everybody on calls made from the stolen phone= . She was located at a motel on Aug 23, 2012. Her friend went to the mote= l in the afternoon and saw the camero drove out. Later at 10pm, Gina's fri= end returns looking for the car. About to give up, on the way out, he saw = the camero drove in around 11pm. He went to two police cars on other busin= ess near the motel. Around 30 minutes later, the camero drove passed the p= olice. One of the police car chased it down minutes later, and detained th= e driver. Gina's friend asked the police to search the motel room, but the= officer did not want to wake-up a judge for the warrant. Two hours later,= other officers stormed the room and arrested Gina with the stolen properti= es. Unfortunately, Gina's friend was not there to ID the properties.

The officer in charge left messages for Gina's friend. However, Gina's fri= end, without a phone, cannot contact the officer by 7am, end of the officer= 's shift. They cannot book Gina without IDing the properties, but Gina's f= riend cannot locate the property for ID. Gina will walk free Mid-night toni= ght.

Gina's friend downloaded 40,000 arrest records in Las Vegas for tracking he= r. Gina's (middle name is Gina) arrest record:

http://173.224.223.62/gina/?first=3Dde&last=3Dch&sex=3Df&age=3D25

Reply to
linnix

is midnight tonight (Aug 26, 2012). Unless we can get a judge's order to detain her until next week. There will be another fugitive running wild in California.

From A Person" on Aug 11, 2012 and "Grand Laeceny" on Nov 7, 2009. On Aug 18,

[...]

Hey! Nobody will arrest her, she's obviously an Obama voter. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

[...]

She was arrested and currently in county jail until mid-night. Not sure if= she can vote with criminal record. Obama supporter or not. Do you want s= omeone like that free?

Reply to
linnix

[...]

I was just trying to be facetious. You know how the world works, she'll walk. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature