OT: Christmas Card Surprise

OT: Christmas Card Surprise...

Photo Christmas Card from oldest granddaughter and her family, labeled, "Merry Christmas from Caitlin, Chris, Olivia, Camden and BABY #3" !!!!

Looks like we have our THIRD great-grandchild on the way !:-) ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

Great news, Jim! Nice to hear there are at least *some* people of European decent engaged in the valuable activity of re-populating the planet and not just leaving the task to a bunch of dusky 3rd-world asswipes who would lower the aggregate IQ of the entire world to the level of Bill Sloman. ;->

Reply to
Julian Barnes

Thanks! Someone has to ensure that rational people outnumbered the leftists.. and it's fun doing it >:-} ...Jim Thompson

Julian Barnes understanding of IQ is in line with the rest of his grasp of reality. A little hybrid vigour might raise the average IQ of the entire world, but probably not far enough to move it up a couple of standard deviations.

Thinking that Julian Barnes is a paid-for member of Trump's propaganda machine isn't going to make me Julian Barnes favourite person, but it isn't evidence of feeble-mindedness. Thinking anything else might be.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

,

Jim-out-of-touch-with-reality-Thompson thinks that he's a rational person. He may be able to draw rational conclusions from what he knows, but a truly rational person would have been able to deduce that a lot of what Jim Thom pson thinks he knows isn't true, and get motivated to become a little bette r informed.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Congratulations, Jim. You must be (quite rightly) very proud.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Congratulations and Merry Christmas!

Martin Riddle