OT: Check out ATF Intimidates Gun Owners With Home Visits

See:

  • Obama! at it again, stripping the Constitution to shreds.
Reply to
Robert Baer

It just shows how important it is to vote Ron Paul.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

No, it shows *exactly* the opposite.

Reply to
krw

Does this mean that you've been a closet Obammunist all of this time?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Come on, Rich. Think for *once* in your life!

Reply to
krw

" snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

the "progressives" are trying to find another Ross Perot or McCain to run against Comrade Hussein.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

"Never has, never will!"

Michael A. Terrell

Well, the sane people all want Ron Paul to be in the driver's seat:

Hope This Helps! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I have, and Ron Paul has the right answers. Have you, or are you just parroting the neocon party line?

Can you tell me specifically what's wrong with consistently supporting, upholding, and defending the Constitution?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Still not up to the task, I see. Maybe if you can't think, you could at least read. I suppose it is like asking Phyllis to be civil, or DimBulb to be right, for once.

Nothing. Completely irrelevant, but there is certainly nothing wrong with it.

Reply to
krw

They've already found him (even better); Donald Trump. Ron Paul wouldn't be any better.

Reply to
krw

" snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Where have you been? Trump isn't going to run(and said so). He's smarter than that. He can see it's a no-win situation,and that POTUS is restricted by Congress .

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Where have *you* been. He's still talking about it.

I've known trump for thirty-five years. He's *not* smarter than that. He's a NY liberal.

Like PeeRot (and McCain?), he has no interest in winning, only making sure that a Republican doesn't.

Reply to
krw

Absolutely correct!

Reply to
tm

run=20

I knew somebody else would see it.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

Perhaps it's just so obvious that it need not be stated. If The Donald doesn't bite, the MSM has tried to set Huntsman up for the job. Ron Paul would be another choice but he terrifies everyone but the furthest off-the-ledge libertarians.

Reply to
krw

Can you please be more specific? Can you tell me exactly what it is you find "off-the-ledge" about consistently supporting, upholding, and defending the Constitution of the United States?

Don't you like the Constitution?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Oh, sorry. I didn't realize you're just a nymbot of Bill Sloman.

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

The prosecution rests.