OT: Alternate reality in which Cain becomes US President

Excerpts from Wikipedia 50 years from now;

The Great Wall of China: Built by.....

The Great Fence of America: Built by illegal immigrants and stretching from.....

Reply to
oparr

That would be cool, to build a Great Wall sort of thing, instead of just ugly chain links and barbed wire. Have a bicycle path on top maybe.

John

And a path, a path! (Nee!)

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

How about a shooting gallery?

Reply to
krw

A news report 3 years from now;

Just in, a confession from St. John (The Divine);

"Shucks folks, I probably should have brought this forward before, but I was meditating upside-down during my apocalyptic revelation...the number I saw in someone's head was not 6-6-6 it was really 9-9-9."

Reply to
oparr

You'd be thinking of the Berlin Wall? The one that got knocked down in

1989?

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Just turn it over to the cartels, and tell 'em they get to keep whatever goes across outside the checkpoints.

-- Les Cargill

Reply to
Les Cargill