OT: Almost free PicStart and Atmel uC chips

18ea Atmel AT90S1200A 2ea Atmel AT90S2313 2ea Atmel AT90S4414 2ea Atmel AT90S8515

PicStart 16B1 development outfit. Has firmware v1.7.

This is old stuff, obviously. I will send via DHL to the first person who is willing to pay the cost of shipping. Weight will be about 4 pounds and my zip code is 75074. Look up the cost of shipping at

Cheers, John

Reply to
John - KD5YI