OFFTOPIC: Online/Remote Backup Solutions

looking for something other than the idrive/carbonite type setup. I dont want to run any programs on my system other than an ftp client. I will encrypt my own data before offloading it. Looking for something with reasonable monthly and yearly rates. Basically an offsite data dump

Anyone here have some experience in this regard? p.s: Wuala is pretty good but it doesnt have an ftp setup

Reply to
Aldorus