Need a Switch or MUX ro something to realize transceiver.

we want to use an Antenna to transmit and receive signal. The Block Diagram of our Demo can be found on the following link:

So, maybe a Switch or MUX is needed. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. In this system, the frequency of carrier is from 1MHz to 10MHz. The transmit power is very low but the voltage is approximately 100v by resonance.

Reply to
X.Y.

link:

The easiest solution would be to use a relay. For 10Mhz you don't need to worry about using an RF relay. You may need switching delays to make sure you don't blow up your receiver. A relay will take a signifiant fraction of a second to switch over, might not be suitable for your application.

100volts is a bit high for PIN diode switching, perhaps there is a lower impedance point before you matching network that is a better place to switch.

You appear to be posting from China. Maybe you can get away with splattering energy around 1-10MHz. In the USA I think you have to be under 30microvolts/meter at

30meters to operate an intentional radiator without a license. If you have 100V on your antenna you will probably be over that limit.

Bob

Reply to
Bob