Looking for info on approved file integrity method

I am interested if anyone knows of any Mil-Spec (govt mandated) methodology for testing file integrity (MD5, CRC32, etc). I am not referring to encryption technology, just integrity testing. I'm curious if the govt/mil has any documentation that details what they preferred when copying files to portable media (CD,Flash,etc). I've been searching the internet but have not been able to zero in on what I am looking for.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks bill

Reply to
JRF

Start here:

Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA