Looking For Cirrus Logic SH360 Disk Controller Data Sheets and Manuals

Hi:

Can anyone point me to, sell or lend me copies of the data sheets and/ or application manuals for the Cirrus Logic CL-SH360 family of hard disk controller chips? As I recall from using them in the early

1990's there was one large document that was both a specification and an application note (but my memory may be fading :-).

If the documents happen to be your personal copy, I'll pay for a scanned copy or any other reasonable arrangement.

Tom

Reply to
Tom94022