ITSEC, Common Criteria certification

Hi,

Is there any chance that a device, where main procesor is atmega128, will be able to recive CC Certificate EAL4 or ITSEC E3?

My team has just started designing small device with public key algorithm. One of the requirement is to be able to achieve Common Criteria Certificate EAL4 or ITSEC on level 3. Now I'm trying to read some docs about evaluation process, but these docs are so complex. To simplify question assume that any of crypto computation and keys are in atmega128 (other staff doing comunications, etc.).

What is approx. costs of evaluation process and where is the best place in europe to do it ?

Thanks a lot! mike

Reply to
mike