inkjet printing

Well, chances are if its good for one its good for all unless its poor in the first place. Although I guess it might be better just to go with a transparency in the first place.

Reply to
Jon Slaughter

use on to a

inkjet?

htm

kapton

One site that disscussed laserjet printing the etch resist image directly to copper board said it had been tried but with poor results and the failure was hypothesized to be a cosequence of how the toner is distributed by electrostatic charge where the conductive surfaces may interfere with that process ?

robb

Reply to
robb

Yes... I tried to fix that and the toner fusing problem due to the copper acting like a heat sink.

I coat my flex material before running it through the laser printer. I'm keeping that coating a secret for now in case I perfect it and want to profit from it someday.

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC