Inductor saturation during smps startup

FWIW my LTSpice is two and a half years old. These two lines

SYMATTR SpiceLine Ipk=7 Rser=0.013 Rpar=0 Cpar=0 mfg="Coiltronics" pn="CTX50-7-52"

had to be joined into a single line

SYMATTR SpiceLine Ipk=7 Rser=0.013 Rpar=0 Cpar=0 mfg="Coiltronics" pn="CTX50-7-52"

to eliminate my crash. YMMV.

--
Don Kuenz KB7RPU

Sing a song of saucers
  Flown from outer space.
Four-and-twenty generals,
  Crimson in the face.

The saucers conquered gravity
  So they all began to spin-
And, Gentlemen, if you'll pardon me,
  This is where I came in.
Reply to
Don Kuenz

Thanks for tracking that down. So it looks like the problem is line wrapping in people's Usenet browsers, since my post doesn't actually contain a line break there. Something to be aware of in future.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else