I.MX Interfacing with Darlington array

I want to interface the GPIOs of my micro (I.MX series) with Darlington array like ULN280x or UDN 2981 or MIC2981. How do I know from the datasheets of these ICs that any of these these are compatible with GPIO (3.3V) logic levels which are (Voh = min 2.6V and Vol = max 0.66)?

Also can I connect the GPIOs directly with these Darlington arrays or through any current limiting resistor?

-bhav

Reply to
Bhavani

The datasheet of the ULN280x should tell you that. Resistors aren't required. I've used the ULN280x in a 3.3V application, but not at full current.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Nico Coesel