Hard drive magnetics

I was working with PCs before whatever incompetent twit that hired you for a job ever got you started, f*****ad.

It exists. Only idiots use it, however.

Do you even have any clue as to how immature that horseshit you spew is?

You're an idiot. I know more about hard drives AND the systems that operate them, than you ever will.

Currently on SATA3, SAS, and USB 3.0.

Yep... I'm up-to-date. You? (no need to answer, I am already laughing about it). Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha!

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

You're an idiot. I know more about hard drives AND the systems that operate them, than you ever will.

Currently on SATA3, SAS, and USB 3.0.

Yep... I'm up-to-date. You? (no need to answer, I am already laughing about it). Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha!

------

Sounds more like you are on satellite loony bin 3.

Definitely full of SAS and a POS.

Have you been taking your medication this year?

mike

Reply to
m II

Fuck off, you little retarded bitch.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

Membership in the Archie/Dimbulb/Nymnal fan club is free.

Reply to
Greegor

I doubt that. Proof please.

Looks like I need to apply the ruler of reason to the knuckles of stupidity again.

"Confirm that your hard disk or your file system is not damaged To confirm that your hard disk or your file system is not damaged, start your computer from the Windows XP CD-ROM, load Microsoft Recovery Console, and then use the chkdsk command-line command."

It is the preferred method for repairing corrupted volumes as the program will have an exclusive lock on the drive where the OS resides. (You really like the taste of shoe leather, right?)

Speaking of horseshit, what's that substance in the large gap between your two front buck-teeth, scat-boy? Hmmm?

Proof please.

I'll email your handler and inform him you need some electro-shock therapy again. No need to thank me.

Reply to
JW

Windows 7

up.

And the MS tools still can't fix a damaged partition table and usually wants to clobber the partition table to fix the MBR.

sysresccd.

Reply to
josephkk

Everyone hoards, and no, it does not qualify as "compulsive", idiot, unless I were going out and buying those items. What I did was collect and keep the items *I* bought and used over the years. That is not hoarding.

I would not expect a 20 IQ dumbfuck like you to understand the difference though.

IF I had 20 acres and gobs of money, perhaps I would be a hoarder.

I would probably go 'round collecting the skulls of asswipes like you.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

I built my own XT, Dum-dum.

Reply to
JW

Like I said, LONG AFTER the original was released. The Tandon 10MB drive was the only one available at that time.

Your machine was a minimum of a year of even two after the initial release. It's probably a clone and not an IBM XT too. Doesn't matter, you're still a late comer.

Remember the flip lid cases?

I still have an Intel math co-processor mouse pad out in the "Computer hoard pile".

Bwuahahahahahahaha!

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

I know. I had one. I also had the original Hard Drive that IBM offered with it as an upgrade. That is the Tandon. I have a pile of Seagate drives from subsequent machines as well.

Some people look through photo albums. I hoop up old machines, run them, and examine the drive contents of hard drives so I can grab something if I like it and run it in DOSBox or the like.

I have an old HP 6 pen B size plotter too. No need to get that one out... my laser jet forgoes any nostalgic tickles in that area.

Soon enough, we'll have Dick Tracy's video wrist watches on our arms.

Folks already put pockets in their skin to smuggle things with.

Dick Tracy was a trip cartoon.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

I wouldn't expose any disk tool that relied on the executable code in the MBR (and that's all that the MBR contains) to a virus infected disk.

--
?? 100% natural
Reply to

Whatever. I repaired several drives by giving the command: Fdisk /MBR.

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

None of which had ANY other OS on them. You're an idiot, and you couldn't handle a drive with multiple volumes if your pathetic life depended on it.

Again, you know VERY LITTLE, if anything about the actual workings of the hard disk, much less the volumes on it.

Everything you do is a 'cursory guess', or a cursory 'stab at it' after 'seeing' some other dumbfuck probably twice smarter than your idiot ass doing it.

You took a stab at life and got that wrong too, dumbshit.

You have your reward.

Whatever indeed. You can't even get being a geek down right, dipshit.

Reply to
TheQuickBrownFox