For engineers who are not programmers...

Disclaimer: They don't pay me to say this.

Yesterday, I ran across (received via some email blast I'm subscribed to) a pretty cool and FREE software application that can help folks create web-based dot NET 2.0 apps.

If you're like me, you know enough about programming to be dangerous. OK, maybe more than enough. Or, you're fluent in VB 3/4/5/ and maybe 6, but after that, all bets are off.

If so, visit:

And download the free version of their code generator for dot NET applications.

I've only played with it for a few hours so far, but I can say it is well worth the free asking price if you want to do table generation and/or "Etch-a-Sketch"-style programming in dot-NET. They have a short video overview of the product. Enjoy.

Reply to
mpm