FFT program for 8051

Hi all, I have a set of samples for which I want to apply FIR filtering (assuming that filtering will be good). I know that digital filtering will give near precise filtering but I have little knowledge in FIR/IIR and I do not know where to apply which filter(yes, I googled ) . I need a small code segment that will do FIR filtering for my samples . I am using an 8051 microcontroller .

Reply to
romeshkulasekhara

Just don't ask for real time. :-)

good luck

don

Reply to
donald

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com posted to sci.electronics.design:

I have no idea what what you want to do. But for most filtering applications that is way too small a computing device to do normal digital filtering.

Reply to
JosephKK