Excel question

I have a data log, CSV format, that is appended to at one line per minute.

If I open the CSV in Excel 2003, I can use the chart wizard to plot the data

(which is two indoor temperatures and one outdoor)

I can save the setup as an XLT file. If I open Excel, import the CSV data, then open the XLT file, the graph pops up.

But the number of points is fixed, in this case at 638. I'd always like to plot all the points in the file.

I think there is some expression I could put in place of the 638 constant in that Data Range box. Does anybody know what it is?

=LOG!$A$1:$C$638

I really need something better than Excel to just plot stuff.