DIP Socket leakage.

Yes!

Reply to
Robert Baer

They can just fly the Jumbos by remote control too :)

--

John Devereux
Reply to

As a passenger, I think I'd like the pilots to have a bit more skin in the game. Maybe if they had an iron-clad guarantee to euthanize the pilot if the plane crashes (and copilot, just to keep the playing field even).

--sp

--
Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Wow! OK You're going to have to pay a bit more for that. George H.

Reply to
George Herold