Data sheet needed

In a old Satellite Receiver [marked ASTRC on the pcboard] we find two ICs that we cannot find any data sheets or info. TFK810S and TFK826S. There is a 10-16MHz dignal coming from thse chips, 480 MHz divided by

128. Any idea who the vendor might be? Thnak you,. Dave_s
Reply to
Dave_s

Might be along the same series as the BT878 decoder chips. Or custom for the reciever.

Martin Riddle