Current Level Detection

Modern ships have staterooms with balconies. I sure wouldn't cruise without one. (They're fairly cheap at the interline rate.) I don't spend very much time in the common areas except the restaurants and bars (which are pretty quiet).

Most of the punters go to the shows in the evenings, which I fail to comprehend.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

There is a sub-population aboard a cruise ship, the engineers and navigators and stewards and waiters and cooks and bartenders and entertainers. We are transient tourists into their world. They have their own residential neighborhoods and bars and restaurants and culture. It's sort of an honor to be invited into their world.

Reply to
jlarkin

What a privilege to have all these designers fighting to the death to provide me with a solution to my problem whilst I sit here chilling out with my feet up sipping a daiquiri. :-D

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

If you're in a happy mood, would you please tell us what the actual problem is?

Reply to
jlarkin

A sensible question, in the circumstances.

But remember the poster and OP is Cursitor Doom.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

No need, John. You've already solved it. I did your resistor/comparitor idea and it worked great - just like your solar charger circuit suggestion for which many thanks.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

This chip provides another nice simple solution, with high side wide current ranging measurements.

Ed Lee