Corona Death Star comic strip

Trying to forward the link to some friends.

Anybody remember the link?  It was hidden in one of the virus thread, but can't find it now.

Is like: Princess Leia send the plan, build ships, blow up star, and again. ...

Re: Corona Death Star comic strip

You should have said it was an xkcd comic.  This took me a few minutes to find.  If I had known it was xkcd it would have been a couple of clicks.

https://xkcd.com/2425/

--

Rick C.

- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Re: Corona Death Star comic strip

Yes, thanks.  If i remember xkcd, i wouldn't have to ask.

Site Timeline