Cheapest PCB manufacturer in china

Jim - you might look at Eagle. I got it some years ago because it was easy to learn, ie intuitive. It's still serving well even though it's the MSDOS version rather than the current Windows types. The auto router works well up to a point. The routing strategy is to keep all the leads close together to leave room for the the next. There is no final step for spreading the leads apart as much as possible. There is no easy way to "un-split" leads, that is to remove a corner from a lead. Eagle has a long by hand clean up stage but, all said, it works well and reliably.

Hul

Jim Thomps> > >>

Reply to
Hul Tytus

I preferred dip trace over all of them - maybe it is a bit more old school. I've had only one problrm I had to ask about (I asked here). Free version, best feature is no limit to board size (WTF good is half a eurocard size. Limit is 300 holes, but you can cheat and add infinite vias or just pay for an increase. (if you are prepared for a NFP route then you can get a free 200 hole upgrade too)

Reply to
David Eather

CHEAPEST goods from China are the WORST JUNK from China.

Reply to
dakupoto

? 2015?11?18???? UT C+8??3:53:46?Cao Caffy???

I love Seeed Studio. They aren't the cheapest, but their quality is consist ently good and they have excellent communication, a must with a pcb manufac turer

gly0620

I use PCBCart.com

Never had issues with quality or delivery. Prices are ok.

No association with them, just a satisfied customer.

Reply to
BM2335

Normally I wouldn't give spammers the time of day, but for PCBWay I'll make an exception, because they're my standard offshore source for PCBs. They d o very nice work, have people who speak and write good English, and their p rices are very good.

I just got in an order of 34 four-layer boards, 100x120 mm lead-tin HASL, w hite silk on blue mask, 48-hour turn, plus a stainless steel stencil nicely mounted in a sturdy aluminum frame: $400 including shipping. The order wen t out the night of Feb 21st, and we had the boards and stencil the morning of the 28th. A few days slower is a fair bit cheaper.

Good medicine.

They also do board stuffing for about half the price of an onshore vendor. We're having our production boards and stuffing done by PNC Inc in Nutley N J, so that we can yell at them face-to-face if they screw up. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
pcdhobbs

Now there is a new choosing for the cheapest PCB manufacture

For Standard 1-2layers PCB with 1-2 days, Only $5. Enjoy express service, but no express costs!! This is very helpful for electronic engineers to save time & money; And mostly important, the quality is very high. See detail in:

ALLPCB

erin.kou