Can I use one base resistor for several transistors?

Oh, for sure; the digi-key interface makes it a lot quicker to find exactly what you're looking for.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

I wish I could say the same. I made *one* order with Newark a few months ago, all items listed as "in stock". After two days, I didn't hear anything back.. Emailed customer service, still no response for three days afterwards.

Finally called them on the phone to find out that several items were not in stock, and wouldn't be for several weeks.

I cancelled the order right then and there. I still continue to get spammed by them at least once a week.

I'll never do any business with Newark again.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken