Bad Cap on my air conditioner

The worst are the ones who only bring $20 with them, for the entire winter. Then they go home with every cent of that $20 bill. The are world class cheapskates. The whine about being poor, yet they own two or more homes. They want things for free, or the get angry and loud. They have no respect for the full time residents, and constantly harp about how much better it is, wherever they came from. I tell them to go back, and stay there.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

For many years, on Route 66, there was a billboard, "Welcome to Arizona, Now Go Home!" ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

Here on the Redneck Riviera, the maligned class is the Canadian Snowbird. The waitresses say they must remove the condiments from the tables when the they start arriving in town, otherwise they disappear. Also they don't tip. This year was tough for Canadian Snowbirds, not as many came down because the exchange rate was very bad for them.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

I've not heard of that here in the state where _most_ Canadians go for the winter... but then we probably only get western province Canadians ;-)

The only complaint I hear regularly and I observe myself... they drive like snails. ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

I used to wonder where most of the bad drivers went during the winter, when I lived in Ohio. I found out, when I moved to Florida. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You think you have a problem? Huh! I have a bad air conditioner on my cap. So my head sweats.

Reply to
John S

When I lived in WV, the OH drivers were so notorious that, in an accident with one of them, you requested that the police impound their car to make sure you could collect... they rarely had insurance. ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

I don't think you can back up your claim of _most_ Canadians for the winter! All I can find is 300,000 for Arizona and 920,000 for Florida, BUT the 300,000 is older data so I don't know how relevant it is. So, for now, I'm reclaiming and presenting the the prize for _most_ Canadians in the winter to the great state of Florida. :-) Ya, I know, you have your dry heat!

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

I don't think you can back up your claim of _most_ Canadians for the winter! All I can find is 300,000 for Arizona and 920,000 for Florida, BUT the 300,000 is older data so I don't know how relevant it is. So, for now, I'm reclaiming and presenting the prize for _most_ Canadians in the winter to the great state of Florida. Ya, I know, you have your dry heat! :-)

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

...and the whole frapin' state is a beach, though no water to be seen. ;-)

Reply to
krw

We have to hide it from the tourists, or they'll used it for a toilet. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

A couple of factors, there. That was a long time ago, and it was the eastern side of Ohio which was full of people from Appalachia. There were also people from the big cites along East Coast who got lost, and never found their way home. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I heard that was because of a problem with route 21.

Reply to
jurb6006