Automotive HID Projector Lamp Exposing a PCB?

But I'm thinking about using a collimated UV light source. I don't know if I'll get the best results with a UV tube that radiates radially.

\\|/ tube --O-- /|\\

-- --- --- transparency / \\\\

Reply to
D from BC

Or maybe they like how women react to that kind of alpha-geek power.

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

arc box at my old employer was a mechanical drive that kept the carbon rods spaced.

current sensors adjusted the movement to retain a suitable arc during pc board exposure.

much like a stepper solenoid and ratchet

old school stuff, but very reliable.

it made every radio in the neighbor hood a useless noisebox during operation too. :-))

Reply to
HapticZ

hobby guys love gettin down and dirty!

gloves are cheap, unprotected chemicals are a childs nightmare.

Reply to
HapticZ

yes, put the wife to work making them !!! ;-))

Reply to
HapticZ