Active differential power rail probe

Sure, they're used a fair amount for low-Z resistive stuff. I have a bunch of old mu-metal shielded transformers for ribbon mic preamps that I've never actually used for anything. ;)

Win and Paul made a pretty cool low-noise front end for a ribbon mic in AOE3.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

With a "feedbeside" network, i.e. you DC couple the DC and AC couple the AC.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs