AC to DC conversion without using diodes and no external supply

Yes, 950MHz is going to be probematical. I didn't see the 950MHz reply before I wrote this, but the OP seemed to think the chip wouldn't work with AC signals at all but it does.

Mark.

Reply to
markp

Could you feed this signal to a hi-Q tuned circuit and draw Volts from that ??

I've seen something like this done with a 'tank' circuit tuned to a powerful local transmitter being tapped and rectified to provide Vcc for a flea-power one-transistor 'amplified crystal-set' receiver tuned to a weaker station...

Nik

Maybe putting one of these RF harvesters at the front end might help:

Mark.

Reply to
markp