A problem that I need help with

Hello everyone,

I have a quick questions and was wondering if anyone can offer some help. My problem is I have a circuit with an inverted op amp where one voltage (1V) is going into the negative input and another voltage (4V) is going into the positive input. On the output RL = 10K Ohms. I have to determine Vo, not Vout. Aol is equal to 100,000, Io(max) is equal to 25ma and Vout is equal to 12V. How would I figure out Vo?

Reply to
mexican2020

What node is Vo..? Or Vo is on what?

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Is the Vo that you are striving to understand the 'offset voltage' ?

If so this is the voltage between the opamp inputs needed to set the output voltage to zero. (Of course this definition will make the mose sense on a layman level when the opamp is powered by bipolar +/- supplies.

- mkaras

Reply to
mkaras