A Complex Metaphysical Conundrum

Pompous twit might be going a bit far but that's what came to mind while I watched a few minutes of the video. The guy with the headphones seems embarrassed.

I did manage to find this

'll add it to my collection of pdfs I've had a quick look through but never read.

Reply to
Edward Rawde

The guy with the phones introduces him as a 50 year veteran of the cable industry but doesn't set out his precise qualifications, so perhaps he has none! Thanks for the link. I save all such documents for off-line reading on plane flights and such like.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

This leaves out Cursitor Doom's unique selling point, which is a devotion to particularly fatuous conspiracy theories.

His take on anthropogenic global warming is spectacularly perverse - he's happy to ignore the modern - accurate - data on atmospheric CO2 levels which started being collected in 1958, on the basis that it was part of a long-standing conspiracy to frighten the public into supporting lots of academic climate scientists.

This rather ignores the fact that actual anthropogenic global warming didn't become statistically significant until the late 1980's so the conspiracy would have taken a long time to pay off.

Reply to
Bill Sloman