Subject Author Posted Replies

Current leakage
I test a small alarm for current leakage with the switch in the OFF position. It showed a drain of 2 uA. Is that typical ? Thanks, Andy
6
6

hendershot
Does the Hendershot Generator work???
6
6

I2C noise into the audio signals
We have TDA7719 audio processor and OLED display connected to the same I2C bus as I2C slaves. Both the devices are driven by MCU which is I2C master. After TDA7719 is initialized with I2C for input...
19
19

cold
It's -0.1 degree F at the cabin in Truckee. First time since I put in the instrumentation that it's ever got below zero. At least I got the RTD code right. -- John Larkin Highland Technology Inc...
103
103

"RJ45" crimp connector flavors
Hi, I've asked this in several places (possibly even here, previously) and still haven't received a good answer... RJ45 (8P8C) connectors come in a variety of styles, chiefly cable type (flat vs...
42
42

Twisted Pair
Anyone have a decent Spice model for a twisted pair... lossy, not the ideal model in circulation? ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal...
53
53

Current leak
This is a pic of my multimeter. I am trying to measure current drain. I hooked up meter between the positive of the device, but not sure if it's right. I was wondering what the Red Output port is used...
18
18

Eagle wire flat is NOT
CHANGE WIDTH 200 MIL SET WIRE_BEND @ 7 CHANGE STYLE CONTINUOUS WIRE FLAT (0000 1000) +0 (0108 1141); WIRE FLAT (0108 1141) +0 (0167 1200); WIRE FLAT (0167 1200) +0 (0233 1251); So, how the F do i make...
9
9

OT: Cheap Tablet Recommendations
WalMart has a cheap RCA tablet at $69. Fry's has another at $99. I was advi sed Google Android tablets need 'Google Play' installed to gain access to m ore applications. I see a number of tablets on...
27
27

cooper pairs in superconductors
Hi, I was reading that in superconductors electrons form "cooper pairs" with a net magnetic charge of zero. I was wondering what happens to these electrons when they accelerate, do they radiate like...
13
13

solder fatigue properties retry
There should now be a couple of pages from a SMT magazine article on ABSE. Posted in response to Phil's post in the voids in solder joint thread: " This reference: suggests that a fractional strain of...
2
2

Free and simple schematic editor with vector eps output
Does anyone know of a free schematic editor or drawing tool with vector eps output? I'd like an installable executable. Small footprint and "simple," if that is okay to say. It would be for fairly...
12
12

OT: Keyboard drawer
Anyone ever tried installing a keyboard drawer UNDER a standard desk drawer? (Low usage.) ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and...
4
4

Subaudio Multiplier for Soundcard Input
Have you at least looked at those usb soundcards on ebay that are in the metal case? You can pull the PCB from the case with no hassle. I would try to hack one of those cards before going though all...
49
49

Identify IC LOR B SC70-5
I'm trying to identify an IC. It has part markings LOR B and it is in an SC70-5 type package. I think it is a voltage regulator. Thanks
2
2