Subject Author Posted Replies

Accurately locating SOT-23 parts
I'm working on a project that involves sensors in SOT-23 packages. Given what we're trying to do, the accuracy of part placement is important. My gut feel is that just assembling the board with a...
49
49

Embedded Components/3D Packaging
Hi Anyone here worked with embedded components/3D Electronics A link: Experience of maturity and costs? Cheers Klaus
1
1

Made a webpage for the Raspberry Pi FS132 matrix display driver
Made a webpage for the Raspberry Pi FS132 matrix display driver Youtube demo of scrolling text:
3
3

Help comparing two FFT approaches
Years ago I thought I verified there was no difference between these two techniques, but may have done it wrong. Trying to improve S/N, pulling signals out of noise: assume the noise is white and the...
30
30

Interesting Article on Grade Inflation
Interesting Article on Grade Inflation... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ...
23
23

Simple half-bridge switcher 25VDC-75VAC 20kHz+ 90 to 500+ watts
I have built a prototype of a half-bridge switching supply using a PIC16F1825, an IRS2001 driver, and a transformer that I wound using the core, bobbin, and wire from a computer power supply probably...
6
6

Eagle layer colors
SET COLOR_LAYER 51 White; # shows as LGray
5
5

Your plane just left.
1
1

I dare say
1
1

OT: Here come da Judge
Here come da Judge... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts...

A $5 Arduino?!!
At first I was presently surprised but after a while I started to wonder. Knowing that the cheapest AVR device costs about $3-$5 I started to investigate how they could build a complete board with MPU...
5
5

An efficient way to implement bluetooth for an embedded product?
I am looking at developing an industrial product which will have BT. Obviously there are numerous ways to do it, with any microcontroller and one of the BT modules. My preference is towards the Atmel...
17
17

Eagle layer info, please
What the heck is layer 50, dxf for and how might it be used? * We have layer 25, tNames and layer 26, bNames - so, what is layer 104, Name for? ** HOW can one change the "default" layers (say add...
3
3

Really bright yellow LEDs?
Hi, all, I'm building a multispectral sensor for food quality assurance for a large vendor. It has to work over a really large range of absorbance, at least 3 orders of magnitude. Red and green...
39
39

OT: Why does my system crash when booted from floppy?
I'm running a xmas light show controlling 81 lights from the parallel and s erial ports, using a DOS window in win98. Works fine when run from win98 in side a DOS window, but seems to hang up after a...
26
26