Subject Author Posted Replies

Pointers to electronic production resources please?
I am seeking input from the group regarding taking an electronic protoype i nto a packaged, ready to sell item. So, I've completed the schematics, board design, prototype fab (of boards), and tested...
24
24

Famous Probability example- what is it?
I am trying to remember where this famous example in probability comes from, but i can only remember bits and pieces of it: -There is something behind one of several doors -when you open one of the...
20
20

The ebay 10$ solar powered flashlight FM radio and mobile phone charger
So, yesterday my miniature Geiger counter tube came, and tested it, this is a very sensitive tube really, goes wild even if you just put some Thorium welding rods next to it, but anyways, time to...
9
9

squeezed light for wireless energy transfer
Hi, Here is an article about using "long-distance squeezed-state QET" (quantum energy teleportation) to transfer energy efficiently over long distances: Is this the same concept as using squeezed...
1
1

LCR Meter Using SoundCard - Revisited and surprised at NO Discussion!
What happened here? Where are all the circuit gurus to explain what I measured? Seriously, would like to know if results all wet, or there's a lot going on inside a cap I didn't know about. Again, The...
33
33

Pete Seeger, RIP...
Pete Seeger, RIP... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts...
60
60

Affordable USB DAQ for Geomagnetic Signals
I am using an AMP01 instrumentation amp to acquire signals from the Earth's magnetic field. After filtering, the 2Vpp output is a complex waveform within the 1-100Hz ELF band. My requirement is for a...
33
33

TEK Scope Probe question
Hi Guys, I'm looking at new probes for my 2400 series Tek scope. I see these on Ebay. Do you think these are real Tektronix probes or a Chinese knock off? One thing that make me question it, they have...
58
58

Threading
I am using Thunderbird for this but for some reason lately, the posts in this news group are no longer threading by subjects as they used to and as they still do in the other news groups I subscribe...
6
6

overvoltage protection (5V /12V DC)
Hi All, We?ve got several things power by wall warts. But all with diffe rent voltages. 5V, 12V, 24V, 48V? and all get power from the standard 9m m power plug. (I think it?s 9mm?) I wondering if there...
40
40

Where to get a simple datasheet? for LMF90
This is a simple switched capacitor filter made by National. Would somebody send me a copy, or at least provide a URL that HAS it!!! and not datasheet or alldata crap! If AppNote available that too...
12
12

Re: A Sign of End Times
When I read this story, that was my exact thought. Poor Harold Camping...he was so close.

OT: warning about using Debit cards at stores
I don't have a TV, so not sure if this has been in the media, but a check out person at Lowe's said the following to me today: Don't use card as "Debit" in retail or public places. Instead, run your...
30
30

Conflict-Free Smelter Protocols for Tantalum, Tin, Tungsten and Gold
More PolyTicks. Specialized Corporate Disclosure Background: Title XV of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act contains several specialized disclosure provisions. For example:...

REACH regs
Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) is a European Union Regulation of 18 December 2006. The European Chemicals Agency has set three major deadlines for...
26
26