Subject Author Posted Replies

AMP Z-pack 2mm CompactPCI connector removal/extraction
I am not having any luck finding a recommended method for removing a connector from a CPCI card. These solderless connectors get used on CPCI boards. I have a board which has its P3,P4,P5 connectors...
3
3

OT: Todays Discovery
OT: Today's Discovery... >:-} ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype:...
79
79

The use of a common credit card on Ebay?
I tried this morning to purchase a Pkg of 10 SMA female to BNC female connectors and it indicated that PayPal was preferred. I don't have a PayPal account or card so I attempted to use my credit card....
74
74

24 port POE price
I need to connect 20 pcs ip cameras to this switch. I was looking on pages like : But i can get any price.... Can someone share some link where i can buy 24 port poe switch.
3
3

China goes RF
Some time ago I bought a 12V 5A adaptor to power my regulated lab supply on ebay, ebay item number 110948131685, about 9$, 2$ shipping. Arrived some time ago, tried it yesterday, and it worked OK........
63
63

ironic
We were just at Whole Foods [1] and there was a magazine rack with the hardcopy edition of Wired Magazine. [1] aka Whole Paycheck. They do have cute little six-packs of prosecco.

1, 2 , 3
And maybe you think software is difficult. It was also difficult ot fit this all in this solar flashlight box. The parts: Battery, GPS, SDcard, OLED, GMtube, Speaker, Flashlight LEDs... HV transformer...
18
18

michael mann now bankrupt....along with global warming
19
19

200MHz VFO
Hi guys, The 200 MHz. frequency synthesizer thread got me thinking. I could use a 200MHz VFO (say 150 to 250 MHz or something like that) I don't need much stability, a part per thousand for a several...
29
29

How to get any book, impress the masses, silence small dogs, and awe even experts...
Now that Ive got your attention, this post is about how to get nearly any book. 1. Go to 2. Look up your book in the easy to use search bar. 3. get the title, author, date info. You just need the...
31
31

OT: Microsoft Meeting Announcement???
I have a new client who sends out meeting notices in some crap Microsoft format (as an attachment). Opening it with a text editor, it's text, but a bit of a mess to decipher. Pasted from the top of...
2
2

OT: manual for laptop
I just got an AST Ascentia A41 need i need to (1) replace the CMOS battery, and (2) put a hard drive in it. I found 5 screws on the bottom that hold it together, and pried/released the latches in the...
18
18

SOT343R versus SOT343, another standards mess-up?
... versus What gives? In both countries they drive on the same side so that would not be an excuse....
85
85

Is this possible?
3
3

highway1
Pretty cool. They give you a 4-month course, $20K, and a trip to China. -- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com