Subject Author Posted Replies

Strange LTspice Problem
Strange LTspice Problem... Received LTspice schematic (.ASC) from customer), all .ASY symbols in the same directory. Open schematic with LTspice, can't see any of the symbols. Clue: Doesn't balk and...
8
8

HALT testing
Has anyone here put a product through HALT testing? Any stories? How many iterations did you do? What broke? What did it cost? Was it worth it?
35
35

PD Impulse detection 1 picosecond , a better mousetrap possible?
I want to build a better Partial Discharge (PD) detector for events that of ten Oil filled Transformers. THese events are the same as ESD finger discha rges but internal to the transformer. I have...
1
1

Thuraya XT satphone - what USB chip is used?
I am trying to make it work under win8... It isn't a Prolific 2303 and it isn't an FTDI FT232 or similar... Win8 does notice it was plugged in (it beeps) but nothing new (that I can see) appears under...
19
19

SMB connector but 3.5mm diameter?
I am trying to make a remote connection to the back of a Thuraya XT satellite phone. The connector looks like an SMB female but an SMB plug doesn't fit. On a close inspection it turns out the ID of...
5
5

10 channel audio recorder
Hi, What's the cheapest way to record 10 channels of high quality audio and encode it to 10 digital files real time? I would like to basically have a device that has 10 audio inputs and a processor...
10
10

OT: San Fransicko in the News Again....
OT: San Fransicko in the News Again.... ...Jim Thompson
2
2

OT: Disparity shwon in American Idol is back!
So what's with hearing a good singer, on key, being shredded by the judges about how 'off key' the rendition was? And, worse, a shrill, sour sounding POS, that the same judges go on and on about?...
22
22

HP 4195A Calibration
Hello, Does anyone have a copy of the HP BASIC program used to generate the EEPROM calibration data (HP part number 04195-65009). I've fired off an email to Agilent requesting a copy but am not...

radiation panic
44
44

Need schematic for TEK 1502 Chart Recorder 016-0506-04; And sampler diode?
Need schematic for TEK 1502 Chart Recorder 016-0506-04 Figured if anybody had one, they'd likely be here. My motor won't run. Thought I'd try to find a schematic before disassembling the thing. I have...
3
3

Help duplicating a smd pcb
Hi Guys, I'm trying to duplicate the smd pcb that's about 1/4 down on this page. See the RF Probe 952001B pcb. I suspect the underside is solid groundplane, but I don't know this. Is there any reason...
15
15

Microcontroller used in Subaru
Just out of interest, I'm trying to figure out what the microcontroller is that's used on the Subaru key fob. The markings, on three separate lines, are 4144, 093, 04?E The ? is illegible, but most...
2
2

More than one audio codec on a PC mobo
Folks, The AC97 standard describes only up to four sound chips operated simultaneously, on page 21: ftp:// What if one would like to connect, say, 20 of them and all are supposed to run nicely...
91
91

Problem in Task Manager
I have Windows7 home basic SP1 in my laptop.But my task manager is not working properly i.e it doesn't display running programs ,apps etc. It just display my me how can I get rid of this problem????
4
4