Subject Author Posted Replies

Allen Brtadley pilot light question
Some allen bradley pilot lights or lighted pushbuttons accept a 110 vac input to drive a 6 volt 1966 incandescent pilot light. One example is their 800T-PB16. The stepdown circuit appears to be...
3
3

AC Relay For Hot Switching
Can anyone recommend a relay (SSR, Contactor... or whatever) for closing on an 110V AC "short" with a 200A current limit? It's for doing AC short circuit testing on some parts, I'm worried about...
7
7

RC analysis
I have the circuit whose LTSPICE text is given below. The voltage sources and voltage controlled switches are only there to set the initial voltages on the capacitors. Thus the circuit of interest...
31
31

simulation
Thing is, it's easy to build a model that "simulates" past data. That can be done with extreme accuracy... by polynomial curve fitting, for example. Heck, Excel can do that. The more challenging thing...
30
30

OT: Best Stud Locator?
OT: Best Stud Locator? (Thru drywall or stucco.) ...Jim Thompson
106
106

sampling frequency required to resolve a pulse
let's say I have a pulse with 1V amplitude that last 1msec. and it takes 1ns to rise and fall to that amplitude. and lets say I would like to see it with an ADC, what parameters do I need in order to...
31
31

Cheap Custom medium volume LCDs
Hi We need STN or derivative LCD display, 128x64 dots, 50x60mm, very low power and low price I have the following I can ask: Sharp Winstar Display Tech Varitronix Anyone know of an alternative...
20
20

Ham radio operator records first alien TV program
Ham radio operator records first alien TV program, more at: http://217.120.43.67:8077/
9
9

Op-Amp Sawtooth Generator
Op-Amp Sawtooth Generator is unavoidable part of PWM modulators and so part of analog control circuits. Now it can be simulated: Also read the theory of operation:
1
1

PowerExtreme announces a power supply that works on cookies !
April Fools ! =D Bye, Skybuck =D

Want to verify triac BT146 pinout
Could some electronics guru please help ? I want to verify the pinout scheme for the BT146 triac. I have used a BT140 triac before, and for this the pinout scheme, is: Left to right 1 _> 2 -> 3 _> Tab...
1
1

Need another reprint
Somewhere around 1969 or 1970 and possibly in Radio Electronics, I did a Dot and Bar television alignment generator construction project that I'd like to archive. Possibly called the Dot n Bar. I seem...
1
1

12v to 300v @ 1200W
I may need to do a 12vdc to 300vdc converter good for 3 amps. I'm guessing near 1200w on the input side when efficiency taken in. I'm thinking push-pull or half-bridge. I'm leaning towards the...
16
16

CELLULAR INTERFACE
Hi all Is there a way to interface a cellular phone so an external device will be able to read the incoming call number ? Maybe some custom cellular receivers that offer this ? Elico
1
1

WIRELESS BASED ELECTRICGATES
Hi How those electric gates work. I mean electric gates that are opened by dialing to a cellular number that make the gate open ? Thanks Elico
3
3