Subject Author Posted Replies

ISEE-3
Help send the old probe on a final mission:

Very neat video of micro robots
Doing several different actions. Mikek

Xilinx ISE question
Hi, all, Another one that's probably covered somewhere in the docs, but that I can't find there, and a bit of googling has come up with zilch. I'm trying to get ISE 14.6 to assign CPLD pins in some...
43
43

OT: On top of the world!
On top of the world! Thats is pretty high actually, had not seen it do that yet. Na, it has nine lives...
14
14

I am lokking for an expert Altium PCB designer in Burbank, California
This is a contract to hire position. Must be expert in all aspects of class 3 PCB layout, using Altium. Need to start imidiatly. Cntact me at:
1
1

More on LED lighting retrofit
Since some people asked, I got out my photometer and measured the light output of my LED lamp strings vs. a 2-lamp 48" fluorescent fixture. I had to back away from the fixtures quite a distance so it...
4
4

know the new Health News
know the new Health News Click here

Cheapest way to add USB and 5 V and 3.3V power to a RS232 PIC project
Cheapest way to add USB and 5 V and 3.3V power to a RS232 PIC project Got some ebay USB To RS232 TTL PL2303HX Auto Converter Module Converter Adapter for arduino ebay object: 360750555245 Module has...
5
5

AC and DC Current Sensing
I'm interested in sensing AC and DC currents, 0-8A nominally, but up to 160 A for 10msec current surges from both AC and DC sources... I'm after the be st resolution I can get... I don't know if it's...
57
57

Fun with Forklifts
We ordered a Universal pick-and-place machine. Wound up getting a dual-head one sort of by accident. We have a dinky electric forklift, and the biggest box in the delivery was supposed to be 5000...
28
28

OT: Science Frauds and Hoaxes of the Modern World
I can't give an exhaustive list, due to time constraints, but here is the first. It is: The Human Genome Project This has been a dismal failure. A worm has similar DNA to ours. Here is just one brief...
68
68

Pickle with DigiKey and UPS
I ordered components from DigiKey a short while ago. Unfortunately no one was in when UPS delivered. The UPS UK website says that 3 delivery attempts will be made. However the consignment has gone to...
61
61

OT: Google Analytics is spastic
1. Seems that and act differently; the first is NEVER seen by GA and the second is a "sometimes" thing. 2. is sometimes "missed". When GA traps/gets it, the results alternates between what i call...
2
2

Graphene

Nonlinear damping
This was a question someone posed on the Mathematics stack exchange site that didn't receive a satisfactory answer. I thought it mighy be of interest to the folks here. It is straightforward to prove...
17
17