Subject Author Posted Replies

The rumors were true
Surprised they managed to get the authorization to do this.
3
3

Re: Stereo Scoundcard Oscilloscope
Do you compare your GUI and performance to Bob Masta's Daqarta? [note, not associated with, nor gain benefit from] Bob Masta DAQARTA v7.50 Data AcQuisition And Real-Time Analysis Scope, Spectrum,...
1
1

Our power went out tonight
My wife called me about 5:30 saying the power in our neighborhood was out. This was a bit of a concern because she just loaded 630 pounds of shrimp in one of our freezers earlier in the day. I arrived...
12
12

Can it get any simpler than this ?
Jamie
17
17

Nightlight problems.
My new nightlight has a cds cell feeding a comparator with a time constant, so it doesn't turn on immediately when the cell is covered. Only problem is that if you put it too close to something, you...
4
4

usart not working properly in pic 16f877a
i am posting my code for simple transmission through uart #include unsigned char s[]={"abcd"}; int main() { SPBRG = 31; SYNC=0; SPEN =1; TRISC = 0XC0; CREN=1; TXEN=1; INTCON=0XC0; for( int i=0;i
1
1

Re: Attn: John Larkin
I've often thought that it would be satisfying to make bricks or something like that. No bugs, no complexities. If you have 40 tons of bricks in the back lot, you don't have to worry much about them....
5
5

Error in Open Alias File
Error Message: Error in Open Alias File What the hell!! Took me almost a day to figure out that error message meant I can't assign a reference designator DB^@REFDES in a symbol I created for an...

ee books
I hired a guy who has a BS in physics and an MSEE, and limited experience in analog circuit design. He's very smart and wants to learn. Of course I'll teach him what I know, but I figure I'd get him...
147
147

low current inverter
low current +5V -> -5V (-3.5V?) inverter. I've got a few unused 74HC14's on a digital ciruit. (maybe I can turn these digital dogs to an analog purpose?) I just need a few mA's to pull an opamp rail...
87
87

OT: Best Website Hosting?
I'm fed up with OLM (my website hosting company), they've garnered yet another blacklisting due to spam traffic, snarling up my E-mail forwarding... Final-Recipient: RFC822; Action: failed Status:...
42
42

lead
-- John Larkin Highland Technology Inc jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com Precision electronic instrumentation
27
27

Debugger recommendation wanted
I'm designing a board with a Cortex M3 on it. I need something to program the flash and enable debugging. I'm considering the J-Link EDU. What would you recommend? Thanks in advance for your comments.
22
22

A seawortthy GPS and radiati ncounter
A sea worthy GPS and radiation counter When sailing near F*ckupshima on the round-the-world trip with your small catemaran, you need this. I ordered some more solar flashlight boxes from ebay, those...
1
1

Highish Current/Lowish Voltage Rectification
Hi all, I have a welding transformer that produces an output of either 50V AC or 80V AC (open circuit voltage) at a range of currents of up to 200 Amps. I want to convert this to DC, preferably by...
37
37