Subject Author Posted Replies

Has anyone been in the twilight zone?
I had a friend who said she was walking at night in the australian outback. It was pitch dark, couldn't see your hand in front of your face. Suddenly she had a feeling, and she switched on her...
31
31

A decent alarm clock - what is it?
I have wanted an alarm clock with following features -loud as hell, adjustable to the particular circle of hell :) -reliable as the sun. -portable, programmable easily.-can't be lost. So I bought an...
3
3

Another Woman at the Helm- This Time Lying and Deceiving but Killing People Nonetheless
Sharon Helman, Director of Phoenix Veterans Administration Hospital, another useless token sleaze: Top officials at the Phoenix VA deny any existence of a secret waiting list in an in-depth interview...
5
5

Charge time
6 VOLT 4.5AMP HOUR RECHARGEABLE SLA 4.5AH SEALED BATTERY If I use a 500 Mah charger to charge it, is there a formula to determine the charge time based on the starting voltage ? Thanks gentlemen and...
11
11

Anybody testing the reliability of computers ?
Hello, I worry sometimes about cosmic interference or electric magnetic interference or just mobile energy signal interference with computers. Is anybody measuring "rate of computer crashes" ? It will...
7
7

Scam or legitimate music site ?
This is way off topic for many, but I have a feeling that there are more than a few real musicians and even more aspiring musicians in this forum. I am searching the net for online music shops for a...
5
5

OT vacuum pump.
Hi all, I'm looking to buy a two stage vacuum pump. This may not be the best forum, and if some of you know a vacuum related forum then please do share. This will be used in the lab as a roughing...
19
19

Clamp on "Ohm" Meter?
At 12:30 this video shows a clamp on ohm meter. I don't see any other wires other than the hot wire connected to the ground rod. I'm sure the clamp on doesn't assume 120V and calculate ohms. What am I...
9
9

Embedded Threats
Eudora Pro v7..1.0.9 I'm getting a lot of E-mail recently where a zipfile is _embedded_ in the message rather than attached. Invariably these embedded zip's are scripts, malicious I'm sure. Any one...
4
4

OT: Government regulations are Driving US into the Poorhouse!
IBD quoted a recent study that federal regulations are costing every worker 15k$ a year. In other words, millions of people who would be making 35k a year, are now on the poverty line. This snowballs,...
8
8

An interesting Clock or not
Mikek More videos on http://klipland.com Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/KlipLand Funny italian clip from movie. Including english subtitles. We are sorry for wrong subtitles. Correct one @...
1
1

Now there is a statement
Now there is a statement Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 in the Bay of Bengal? Their website: NMRI imaging at 500o meters? New to me, impressive results!
24
24

Some Might Find This Useful
I think it's pretty neat, and for those who don't automatically do the math in their head right away, useful.
6
6

OT: USPS tells entrepreneurs that American citizens aren't their customers
OT: USPS tells entrepreneurs that American citizens aren't their customers... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete...
22
22

Low Frequency Electret Mic
Does anyone know of a curent production (and cheap?) minature electret mic that will operate down to 20 or 15Hz? Glen Lewis
7
7