Subject Author Posted Replies

555 Boolean complete?
Some people have too much time on their hands --sp
5
5

Very Low Cost Flex Shaft Machine
Harbor Freight has one for $48 currently - There are many 20% coupons online (Google "Harbor Freight 20% printable"). That will make the price < 40. How good is this unit? Very good, if you follow a...
4
4

Does the noise density function increase if an OpAmp goes into slew rate limit?
Trying to sort out circuit simulation artifact from something that may be real. Does the noise come up [because of the inability of the OpAmp to reduce] when the OpAmp is driven too fast at too large...
61
61

The Huge, GOP-Leaning Audience for 'Duck Dynasty'
This pretty much sums up what we're dealing with: The article is incomplete because he left out the unemployed oxycodone addicted "right minded" GOP leaners dominating the daytime cartoon...
3
3

pentaboard design
design site:
2
2

Look at These Geniuses
1
1

Re: 68,757 dark grey exterior Home Design Photos
Well, he was a Democrat. -- Anyone wanting to run for any political office in the US should have to have a DD214, and a honorable discharge. --- This email is free from viruses and malware because...

OT: Indemnification
A few years ago I noticed that many web sites require indemnification as a part of their terms and conditions for using the site. I looked up just what that really meant and in essence it means you...
51
51

Flight MH370 Inmarsat data online
Flight MH370 Inmarsat data online: These are the communication handshakes. A quick look shows some outage for a while, then a new reply.
34
34

headphoneAmp bandwidth
A simulation of the headphone amp to determine the bandwidth yields a 30 dB peak around 75 Hz, at 1 KHz the amplitude is -45 dB. Using an LT1055 produced the expected results, a bandwidth of about 1...
8
8

The Bismarck
German battleship Bismarck - Wikipedia
4
4

Where can I get small quantity.?
Where can I get small quantity of this... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ...
12
12

Re: Hitting The Global Warming Button
1. The world may not be warming at all; it could well be instrumentation errors. Just the change in paint on Stevenson boxes could explain the whole thing. 2. The planet's temperature is very noisy on...
79
79

Solar charge controllers specifications
Hi everybody, I am working on a solar battery controller design. In literature it is ofte n stated that "solar charge controllers are rated and sized according to th e solar array system voltage and...
44
44

Headphone amp simulation
I tried to create an LTspice simulation of Jim Thompson's headphone amp (5/21/14 5:16 PM post). I got the supertex models from and the TL082 model from TI. When run it produces the error message:...
75
75